In this session, Lis will discuss the ins and outs of Medicare:
- the differences between Medicare Parts A, B, C and D
- the differences between Medicare Advantage plans and Medicare Supplement plans
- Medicare deadlines, enrollment periods and penalties
- financial aid for Medicare beneficiaries
- how your Medicare plan can save you money
Virtual Via Zoom – Register at: https://igfn.us/l/1hkusl or text bfworkshop to 41444
Lis Baccigaluppi has a B.S. degree from Lewis and Clark College and an M.F.A from the University of Arizona. She has been advising folks on Medicare since 2020 and is a breast cancer survivor and one of our warrior women!